Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a backend developer.
- Focus on coding and debugging and build high-quality reusable code.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Experience with code merging and branching methodologies using Git
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Participate in conferences and educational programs.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
- Should be able to work with an existing project with little or no supervision.
- Other duties as per assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 2 – 3 years of experience in Angular
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- Understanding of RESTful APIs
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- GUI design experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to email@example.com