DevOps Engineer – AWS, CloudFormation, CI/CD
DevOps Engineer required by a rapidly growing technology company. The organization is currently going through a technology enabled transformation. The DevOps Engineer will be working within an agile software development team and will be the pivotal link between developers, testers, and external support providers.
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Designation: DevOps Engineer
Location: Bakhundole, Lalitpur, Nepal
Shift: Standard (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) from Monday to Friday
DevOps Engineer required by a rapidly growing technology company. The organization is currently going through a technology-enabled transformation. The DevOps Engineer will be working within an agile software development team and will be the pivotal link between developers, testers, and external support providers. You will be working on greenfield DevOps projects helping the business with the implementation of hosting solutions for the software product portfolio. The successful DevOps Engineer will have vast experience working with AWS cloud technologies and have experience in the following areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implementing and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines for deployment and hosting.
- Maintaining and developing AWS infrastructure.
- Automating a variety of tests to ensure services are working effectively
- Creating scalable solutions for services using AWS cloud technologies.
- Working with the software development teams to deliver new features, maintenance of existing features as well as R&D
- Contributing and participating in high level design discussions, design reviews and code reviews
- Documentation of DevOps solutions and becoming the SME across the DevOps platform
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience working in a DevOps capacity
- Extensive AWS cloud experience. Any qualifications would be highly desirable.
- CI/CD – CodePipeline. Jenkins etc.
- Solid scripting experience with the likes of Bash or Python etc.
- Understanding of database technologies including SQL and NoSQL
- Experience working in highly agile environments
This is an opportunity to join a leading technology company working on greenfield projects utilizing new technologies that has a real ethical value that is changing people’s lives for the better. If you are looking for an opportunity of this nature, please contact or call 02380 765 289
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.