Internship at Genese
If you are a last year student or a fresh graduate in the field of technology wondering about AWS Cloud Technology, Front-End and Back-End Technology along with Amazon Web Services then you are in the right place.
We are looking for IT Interns who have a keen interest in learning Cloud Computing, Amazon Web Services, Front-End, Back-End and new emerging technologies. The internship will be given full-fledge training on different IT platforms for around 1.5 to 2 months and then passing on projects for 1 month.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn core AWS Services and their use cases.
- Learn to develop applications based on AWS Serverless Services like Lambda, APIGateway, Aurora, DynamoDB, S3 etc.
- Learn to develop distributed system components and decoupled applications on AWS cloud.
- Learn to design scalable, highly available, fault tolerant and highly secure cloud infrastructures as per the clients requirement.
- Learn to provision AWS infrastructures with Cloudformation.
- Learn Amazon SDK for Python/Node.js.
- Learn dynamic web development.
- Research on new technologies, services and methods on AWS or as per requirement.
Pre-Qualification for the Interns
- Bachelor Degree completed/running in any computer science/ engineering degree.
- Basic knowledge in the field of cloud computing is a must.
- Good understanding of any programming language (concept).
- Knowledge in AWS or any similar cloud platform is an advantage.
- AWS certificate holders are highly desirable.
- Self-Learning Capabilities and Research Oriented Candidate (Must).
- Highly Confident and Motivated towards learning.
- Must have some experience with programming languages.
- Candidates must have basic cloud computing knowledge.
- Smart, Humble and Disciplined.
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.