Management Trainee (Marketing)
Do you feel that there is a huge gap between industry and academia? And something needs to be done about it? If yes, we have a platform for you to think, act and make the change.
We, Genese Cloud Academy, are looking for a team member who is curious, and innovative. Genese Cloud Academy (GCA), a Genese Solution’s initiative, is an education technology company with a vision to introduce, train, and upskill students in the emerging internet technologies and startup ecosystem.
Program implementation and Management
- Work closely with training team for developing curriculum and conducting training
- Work closely with placement team for learning placement process
- Developing syllabus for new program as assigned by the supervisor
- Creating and updating files, and filing documentation
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
Marketing and Digital Operations
- Regular updates and postings in website, social media.
- Student Query Management
- Social Media Handlings
- Blog Posts (Content Writing)
- Coordination for SEO with tech team
- Develop Marketing Strategy in coordination with team
- Develop Advertisement in coordination with Design team
- Media coordination for article publishing
- Collaboration with industries and colleges
- At Least Bachelor final-year student in Management, IT, Engineering, or related field
- One year of experience in Management /Digital Marketing / Operations (Preferred)
- Should have good writing skills and compelling power.
- Should be social media savvy. Digital marketing skill will be an added advantage.
- Should be able to think critically for developing marketing strategy
- Should have good documentation skill (Able to work with MS Office and Google Docs)
- Should have good communication skills both written and spoken (English and Nepali)
- Should have demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role together with your responses to the selection criteria to email@example.com not later than April 27, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.