Marketing and Sales Intern
We are looking for an Intern who can manage and update the company database and customer relationship management systems.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Contribute in brainstorming and executing various company events.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
- Call clients and set meetings with concerned team members.
- Prepare reports and presentations when required.
- Make payment follow up calls.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Other tasks as assigned by the team lead.
- Bachelor Degree completed/running in Business, Marketing/Sales or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Capable of flourishing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as a Team Player.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org