We are looking for an Sales Intern who can Research and generate lists of potential customers. Observing and carrying out sales processes. Presenting Demo for the clients as per request on Various Zoom features and other tasks as assigned by the team lead.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Call clients and set meetings with concerned team members.
- Prepare reports and presentations when required.
- Make payment follow up calls.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks.
- Other tasks as assigned by the team lead.
- Bachelor Degree completed/running in Business, Marketing/Sales or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Capable of flourishing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as a Team Player.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to email@example.com