Senior Manager – Enterprise Platforms
The Senior Manager of Enterprise Platform Services is responsible to drive the vision, strategy, and team skill set to deliver technology services, and cloud-based infrastructure. He/she has to lead the development of collaborative partnership with Genese and business leaders to drive our global technology service transformation and business strategy.
Job Title: Senior Manager Enterprise Platforms
Designation: Senior Manager Enterprise Platforms
Reports to: CTO
Location: Jhamsikhel, Lalitpur 44600, Nepal
Shift: Standard (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) from Monday to Friday
The Senior Manager of Enterprise Platform Services is responsible to drive the vision, strategy, and team skill set to deliver technology services, and cloud-based infrastructure. He/she has to lead the development of collaborative partnership with Genese and business leaders to drive our global technology service transformation and business strategy. He/she will have to translate their understanding into a clear roadmap to lead and balance operations, partnerships, and strategic initiatives.
The SMEPS needs to have a positive, service-oriented approach to production infrastructure operations, and superior technical infrastructure experience. He/she will need strong budget, enterprise licensing and vendor management skills. This position is a key member of the IT Infrastructure Leadership team, leading a team of engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team
- Actively drives the development life-cycle and coordinate release and sprint planning
- Increasing the technical accreditation of the company
- Take technical ownership of a project till its production implementation and beyond
- To plan for team growth examining the blend of skills required
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities under pressure, pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages
- Attend pre-sales meetings and convince clients on our technical capability (Relationship mgmt)
- Advising platform leaders and business owners on industry standards, innovative technology solutions, clarity on the right tool for the business case and bringing structure to uncertain business environments.
- Ensuring the customer support team is focused on delivering results and providing value to the business that meet customer needs, exceed their expectations, and facilitate appropriate resourcing to meet timely completion.
- IT process improvement, with a focused pursuit of automation. Work along with sysadmin team to achieve the goal
- Develop products, conduct engineering validations and pitch to the BD team
- To liaise with Product to understand functional and non-functional requirements and align with the business strategy
- To liaise with architecture to align with the technology strategy
- To liaise with QA for product releases
- To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout the team, including standardization, best practice, and deployment processes
- To have a clear task list and plan for inducting new members into the team and bring them up-to-speed as quickly as possible
- To instigate cross team ideas and initiatives and drive products and services together
- To cultivate a professional culture within the teams, where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence.
- Bring new ideas, methods, and approaches to Genese and this role.
- Lean in to challenge the status quo and drive decisions to improve our business and technology.
- Enhancements of existing systems and frameworks with emerging technologies.
- Enterprise Platform Services service delivery model, tooling, processes, and DevSecOps.
- To provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring for multi-disciplined development teams
- Cultivating a passion to learn and grow both technically and professionally so that learning becomes contagious across the team.
- To make sure that all training and support that team members require is delivered internally or externally
- To coach, perform, manage and promote knowledge sharing
Skills and Qualifications
- Task Related skills and Certifications
- Master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience, with at least 4 years of developing and managing employees for Enterprise solutions
- Enterprise solution design and deployment experience, including relevant OEM certifications.
- Solid foundation in Enterprise Solution Design, Implementation Methodology, team building and management, idea of developing solution on top of existing customer’s infrastructure and applications.
- Competencies and Soft Skills
- Demonstrated experience building collaborative partnerships.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staffs and clients
What We Offer
- 5 working days in a week (09:00 am-06:00 pm)
- Work in a multinational company operating in the Cloud & ICT domain, based out of the UK and operating in Finland, Australia, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh & Srilanka
- Best in class open, progressive, professional, and equal opportunity work environment
- Closely knit and supportive team members and a culture where your contributions, opinions, and diversity is welcome, respected, & encouraged
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary skill areas (including team management & leadership) in a vibrant start-up ecosystem with deep work involving world-class leaders like Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Zoom, Alibaba, DigitalOcean, and Facebook
- Opportunity to travel regionally (as part of assignment/ training and development or delivery ) in Nepal, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, or Srilanka
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to send their CV and covering letter outlining your suitability and motivation for the role together with your responses to the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the further selection process. You are requested to clearly mention the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.