Sr. DevOps Engineer
- Implement and automate platform solutions that support secure access to AWS Cloud infrastructure and compute resources
- Architect the test automation and pipelines in cloud environments
- Develop and automate solutions for the on-going maintenance of the cloud environments
- Deploy and maintain automated CI/CD systems
- Maintain the compliance and security posture of the environment at all times
- Works with the development team to design scalable and robust system architecture for the cloud environments
- Continually improve the DevOps process and implement it
- Provide support for current projects like provisioning servers, deploying to servers, and configuring servers.
- Write scripts and automate regular tasks
- Suggest and implement the right tools for CI/CD like cloud services, automation tools, etc
- Provision of infrastructure necessary for development, testing, and production of mobile and web application
- Regularly monitor and maintain the health of the infrastructure and the software to ensure the smooth operation of the application
- Create and execute contingency plans for disasters like downtime, data loss, etc.
- Ensure the well-accepted level of security across the software industry on the infrastructures
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 5+ years of IT experience
- At least 2-3 years in Cloud DevOps
- Strong foundational knowledge of containerized deployments on Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong understanding of micro-service architecture implications and design of highly scalable SaaS deployments
- Experience in building infrastructure in the cloud, (AWS) and designing for the cloud
- Experience with one or more of the virtualization technologies
- Working knowledge of one or more key DevOps foundation tools: Jenkins, Ansible, and so on
- Working knowledge with monitoring technologies
- Working knowledge with Network and Storage technologies
- Strong Linux skills, and a proven background in cloud operations
- A good team player
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org