Technical Intern (Zoom)
We are looking for an Intern who can keep track of Zoom Licenses based on the package and purchased time. Assist on any Zoom related issue for Partner Clients.Presenting Demo for the clients as per request on Various Zoom features.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Keeping track of Zoom Licenses based on the package and purchased time.
- Maintaining and verifying records of license occupied.
- Supporting Client with their issues.
- Presenting Demo for the clients as per request on Various Zoom features.
- Researching about Zoom and keeping up to date with Zoom Updates.
- Assisting on any Zoom related issue for Partner Clients.
- Updating sales team and manager about the status of licenses.
- Directly connecting with zoom regarding any issues which cannot be solved at our level.
- Maintaining and updating our Daraz Inventory on Zoom Products.
- Bachelor Degree completed/running in Information Management, Business or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Capable of flourishing and multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual and as a Team Player.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to email@example.com