We are looking for a Technical Lead who provides technical leadership, direction and mentoring for multi-disciplined development teams. The candidate needs to liaise with Product to understand functional and non-functional requirements and align with the business strategy.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- To provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring for multi-disciplined development teams
- To liaise with Product to understand functional and non-functional requirements and align with the business strategy.
- To liaise with architecture to align with the technology strategy.
- To liaise with QA for product releases.
- To facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team.
- To facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout the team, including standardization, code reviews, reusable code base development, best practice, source control and deployment processes.
- To have a clear task list and plan for inducting new members into the team and bring them up-to-speed as quickly as possible.
- To make sure that all training and support that team members require is delivered internally or externally.
- Actively drives the development life-cycle and coordinate release and sprint planning.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities under pressure, pinpointing and resolving problems in early project stages.
- To instigate cross team ideas and initiatives and drive products and services together.
- Attend pre-sales meetings and convince clients on our technical capability
- Develop products, conduct engineering validations and pitch to the BD team
- Increasing the technical accreditation of the company
- Take technical ownership of a project till its production implementation and beyond
- To cultivate a professional culture within the teams, where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence.
- To plan for team growth examining the blend of skills required.
- To coach, performance manage and promote knowledge sharing.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement
- 7 years of relevant industry experience, with at least 4 years of managing employees for cloud-based web, mobile and backend application development
- Large systems software design and development experience, including experience in building web and native mobile applications plus backend APIs
- Solid foundation in design, data structures and algorithms, and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing experience.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org