M & R Solution migrates to AWS Cloud
M & R Solution
Genese, an Advanced Consulting Partner of AWS strengthens M & R Solution, one of the leading software companies in Nepal. M & R Solution migrated from an unscalable on-premise server to a scalable AWS cloud architecture.
About the customer
M & R Solution is one of the leading software companies in Nepal manifesting technology & innovation. M & R Solution delivers Financial & Business Solution Software to small and medium level businesses as per users’ requirements.
The existing website of M & R Solution www.mrsolution.com.np was hosted on an on-premise server of the local cloud in our country. The application was built using PHP/Laravel backend and MySQL database.
The major challenges faced by the customer were:
- The website was not scaling up or down in response to the amount of traffic. This possibly caused latency and made the site slow down when the traffic was high.
- Hassle & complexity in creating Virtual Machines needed to consult with the local cloud provider every time.
- Issues in Resizing, Auto-rescaling & Elasticity.
- Inadequate monitoring as to M & R Solution’s expectations.
M & R Solution wanted to migrate their technology infrastructure from their on-premise local server to a flexible cloud setup.
Genese audited their requirements & suggested AWS cloud as the solution.
Their existing technology & infrastructure was rearchitected and set up in AWS Cloud. Genese provided adequate support & direction to the M & R Solution team to host their website and create virtual machines for their solutions on AWS.
The architecture created solves all the issues M & R Solution was facing including auto-scaling, data storage, downtime & continuous monitoring.
M & R Solution system was deployed in AWS Lambda, a serverless compute service for running code without having to provision or manage servers. The new setup was more reliable and improved performance substantially.
With Genese & AWS, M & R Solution was benefited by:
- Auto-scaling delivered for handling traffic fluctuation
- Secure & Hassle-free compute capacity to create VM
- Zero Downtime on Deployment
- Increased Elasticity & Resizing capacity with EC2
- Continuous Monitoring & Tracking