Software Development Lead
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Convert complex business and user requirements into actionable frontend and backend software development tasks
- Architect software to ensure growth for scalability and security
- Keep leading assigned development team as per project requirements
- Co-ordinate with Technical Team and ensure product design, quality and timely delivery
- Mentor both backend and frontend junior developers on day to day basis
- Review code submission, improve release process and improve productivity of the team
- Co-ordinate with management team, involve in product planning and research, suggest and practice for energetic working environment
- Other duties as per assigned by the line manager
- 5+ years of development experience in professional environment
- 2+ years of experience as a lead on large-scale projects
- Solid and proven knowledge of Django web framework
- At least 1+ years of frontend development with Angular or React
- Knowledge of cloud deployment, mainly AWS.
- Knowledge about developments using containers (Docker) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
How to apply?
Suitable candidates meeting the above criteria can send their CV & Cover letter to email@example.com